Impressum - Burghotel Staufeneck
Responsible in terms of TMG und des RStV
Burghotel und Restaurant Staufeneck GmbH & Co. KG
Amtsgericht: Ulm HRA 725933
Personally liable shareholder
Straubinger-Schurr Verwaltungs GmbH
Amtsgericht: Ulm HRB 736659
Shareholders authorised to represent the company: Klaus Schurr and Rolf Straubinger
VAT identification number as per § 27 of Value Added Tax Act (Germany)
Responsible for the journalistic-editorial content within the meaning of § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Website concept and design
Hotel pictures: Tobias Fröhner https://www.tobias-froehner.de/
Food pictures: Philipp Sedlacek https://www.m-sedlacek.de
1. Website content: Families Straubinger & Schurr assume no liability for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information supplied. Families Schurr & Straubinger accept no liability for claims arising from the use of the website, whether of a tangible or intangible nature, provided that no demonstrable wilful or gross negligence has been incurred on the part of families Schurr & Straubinger. All that the website offers and all related data is non-binding.
2. Hyperlinks: Families Straubinger & Schurr distance themselves from the contents of all linked pages, which lie beyond the area of responsibility of families Straubinger & Schurr. At the time of linking, the external pages were free of illegal content. Families Straubinger & Schurr have no influence over the current and future design and content of these pages. The responsibility for the content of these links lies with the operator of the respective Internet sites.
3. Copyright: The copyright for documents published by families Straubinger & Schurr is held by families Schurr & Straubinger. The use, commercialisation or reproduction of the content of all pages in electronic or printed media is not permitted without the express permission of families Straubinger & Schurr.
4. Data protection: Families Straubinger & Schurr publish no personal information leading to identification, provided they are not authorised to do so or that they are not obliged to do so on legal grounds.
5. Legal validity of the disclaimer: In so far as parts or specific formulations in this text are not, or are no longer, in conformity with the valid legal status, or do not conform with it completely, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the text shall remain unaffected.